OUTDOOR SHACK HAS CLOSED IT PHYSICAL DOORS BUT WILL CONTINUE TO TRADE ONLINE WITH THE SAME CUSTOMER FOCUSED SERVICE THAT WE HAVE VALUED OVER THE PAST 20 YEARS
Returns & Exchanges
At Outdoor Shack we want you to have an enjoyable and rewarding shopping experience. Therefore we want you to be 100% confident that you have made the right purchase.
If you receive a product from us that you would like to return to exchange for and alternative option, a store credit, or request a refund we will happily do so. We will accept returns for exchanges or store credit within 30 days and refunds within 15 days of receipt
Providing these conditions:
- Product(s) must be returned with proof of purchase within the 30 day return period for an exchange or 15 days for a refund.
- Product(s) are unused and in their original packaging (sealed if applicable) and with all tags attached.
- Due to safety restrictions, we cannot accept returns of climbing, rope sports or safety equipment.
- Due to health and hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of underwear, swimwear, socks and sleeping bags & liners.
- Returns of specially ordered products are at our discretion and may be subject to restocking charge if accepted.
- No returns on clearance or store display items. These items are sold as is and will be clearly labelled as such.
- We do not refund/credit the original shipping charges, if any, only the original item purchase price.
- Orders sent with 'FREE SHIPPING' will have the original shipping charges (that you were not charged) deducted from the refunded total. N.B. this does not apply to returns for exchanges or store credits
- Please ensure that all returns are sufficiently packaged to ensure there is no damage whilst in transit.
- If any returned items are received damaged (including all packaging) so as they cannot be sold ‘As New’, or the tags have removed. Will either not be accepted or will incur a mininum 20% restocking fee off the original purchase price depending on the resalable condition of the item. If the item is deemed non saleable. We may return the item to without issuing a refund.
- All associated return delivery costs are not refundable unless item is returned for warranty reasons.
- Outdoor Shack reserves the right to refuse or accept a return item(s).
Faulty or Damaged Goods
If you have received a product from Outdoor Shack that has failed during its intended use, as a consumer, under Australian Consumer Law you are entitled to the benefit of statutory consumer guarantees in respect of items purchased from Outdoor Shack.
If you have any problem with a product that:
- is either faulty workmanship or materials
- is, or becomes, faulty through no fault of yours
- has defects that were not obvious or not brought to your attention
- is not fit for the stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
- does not match the description or sample
You can return it to Outdoor Shack for assessment. Subject to that assessment we will offer a full refund, replacement, repair (if the defect is considered to be minor) or exchange. Please note that sometimes our assessment will include consultation with the manufacturer which can take some time.
NOTE: If a product claim is deemed non warrantable due to being subjected to improper use or abuse, all repair and associated postage costs will be at the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Outdoor Shack will notify the purchaser via email, if the purchaser fails to arrange payments and or collection of the goods Outdoor Shack reserves the right to dispose the goods after 30 Days of notice.
To Make a Return or Exchange
- Please contact us first with what you would like to do - return or exchange.
- We'll give you a Return Advice Number (RAN) which you need to show on your returned goods so we can deal with it quickly and efficiently.
- Please send the item in its original box or packaging with any manuals or items that came with it using a label for all address and RAN details. To retain its like-new condition, please don't write on the item's packaging.
- Include a copy of your receipt or invoice making sure the following information in included:
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Date of purchase
- Purchase price
- Method of payment
- Reason fo the return
- Return Advice Number
- Please return the package prepaid by Registered Australia Post, or via an agreed carrier to the address provided in our reply: (Returned items will be sent direct to the Supplier/Manufacture for assesment)
- Once we receive your returned item and everything is ok, we can then get on with processing your refund or exchange.
- Refunds will be given via the same method in which the item was purchased.
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Send us a quick message
We look forward to hearing from you!