A backpacking tent built for the frontcountry, the Tranquility 4 is perfect for campers who desire a spacious and easy to use luxury shelter. Designed to provide convenience and livability in a compact package, we drew from our 45 years of camping experience to create our Tranquility tents, making them 100% freestanding with integrated vestibules, an easy-to-manage rainfly, and set-up that’s so simple, just one person can handle it. So whether you’re traveling, heading to a weekend festival, or camping with family, the Tranquility 4 delivers unbeatable plush comfort in the field. Includes an easy-carry backpack stuff sack.
- Easy Set-Up: The vestibules are completely integrated with the tent body and don’t require the rainfly. Thoughtful touchpoints such as the 5-hub pole structure makes set-up quick and easy.
- Easy Entry: The vestibules provide easy transition in and out of the tent, plus there are integrated mud mats, pocket organization and utility loops for hanging wet clothing outside the tent and out of the weather.
- Independent Rainfly: The tent is completely freestanding with and without the rainfly, allowing you to move the tent without hassle. Managing the rainfly is easy, making it simple to switch from stargazing-mode to full-coverage if it starts to drizzle.
- Peak Ventilation: Independent rainfly provides peak and side wall venting for maximum sunny and bad weather ventilation.
- Freestanding Arch: Provides rainfly with a pitched roof that sheds even the worst weather.